Since time immemorial, jewelry has served people as decoration and played an undeniably important role in creating one's look. Both women and men adorned themselves, emphasizing their status in society. Above all, it is a good and memorable gift that its choice should be taken so seriously. First, to choose the jewelry, you need to clearly understand: for whom it is intended (a man, an older/younger woman or it will be a piece of jewelry for a child). Secondly, it also can not hurt to clarify the status and age of the person, as well as his taste, style of outfit and personal preferences.
It is worth noting that there are unspoken rules for wearing jewelry. Do not give a young woman the jewelry with large stones, which to her will look rather provocative, but for women of age such jewelry emphasizes their individuality. Also, do not wear jewelry intended for evening outings during the day - you will be characterized as a person with poor taste. From the foregoing, it can be seen that a well-chosen jewelry will not only delight its owner and cause in him unforgettable emotions, but also emphasize his personality.
To choose one Ring ring and adorn your fingers with it, you only need to know your size. If you don't know the size of your ring, you can use our recommendations to determine how to size it on our website. In most cases, the difference between the fingers on a hand is 1 - 2 sizes. For example, if the ring finger is a size 52, the middle finger is a size 54 to 56.
When choosing a ring, consider the shape and structure of your fingers. Do your fingers have a tendency to swell? In this case, it is better to buy a ring that is 1 size larger. Fingers with large or knobby joints should also choose a ring that is 1 size larger than the original ring. For such fingers, we recommend rings with a width of 5 to 10 mm. It is important to choose the right ornament. The owners of the narrow, long fingers choose a ring of any shape and model. If you want to visually lengthen your finger, then consider the variations of rings with a vertical ornament.
The Earrings are an indispensable accessory of the fashion-conscious woman, a continuation of her style. When choosing earrings, the parameters such as weight, size and type of clasp play a role. But also many of us overlook the fact that the same attention should be paid to the color, shape and arrangement of stones. The focus is on the relationship between the shape, size and arrangement of the stones that accentuate all your beauty.
- For women with a round face shape perfectly fit the earrings of various shapes, with or without a stone. Earrings decorated with one or more contrasting colored stones and patterns visually elongate the face of the wearer.
- For women with small body size, too long hanging earrings are not recommended, the optimal length of the movable part of the earring should not exceed 4 cm.
The round or square creoles emphasize the charm of the fair sex with delicate facial features.
- The women who have an oval face can choose earrings of any shape and size.
- The owners of cuboid face, appreciate the earrings or earrings on a chain. It is important that they should not be massive or too heavy. In addition, the earrings with English closure in round or teardrop shape fit them. The main condition when choosing earrings for these people is to avoid complex geometric ornaments and patterns, preferring rather laconic and soft lines.
- The ladies who have the shape of a triangle can choose the earrings that perfectly balance the face thanks to a properly chosen shape and design. The best fit here are the trapezoidal or triangular earrings (pyramid). Avoid the shape that resembles the heart. The ideal solution in this case will be stud earrings, earrings with an English clasp or earrings in the form of a drop. For a brighter image, choose earrings with colored stones or pearls.
If you choose earrings together with an attractive design, you should also pay attention to their clasp. It should be the most comfortable for you. Let us consider several varieties of clasps:
Earrings with an English clasp
Earrings with an English clasp - most popular and convenient option for every day. When choosing, consider the weight and size of the earrings so that they look perfect on the earlobe. For a deeply pierced earlobe, we do not recommend heavy and massive earrings as there is a risk of them sagging. If possible, try to choose earrings with the embellishment facing upwards to hide the puncture site.
Creoles - Are ideal accessories in summer for romantic ladies. It depends on your personal preferences, but remember that the creoles with a heavy weight will look more harmonious on a denser earlobe.
Stud earrings - advantage of this clasp is that you can easily adjust the attachment of the earring to the earlobe. A variety of models and shapes of ear studs allows them to be used as an independent accessory, and in addition for fashion-conscious women who have not one, but several punctures in the ear. There are no specific standards for choosing these earrings. Choose the ones that you like the most.
Earrings with a hook closure
Hook closure earrings - are usually chosen for children and teenagers, although there are no specific stereotypes and age restrictions. Why for children? Because this is the most comfortable model of earrings that provides wearing comfort. These earrings are a good option for children who have recently pierced their ears.
In our MIRKADA Jewelry Shop you can find earrings, rings and pendants of various designs with colored and white stones, natural and synthetic origin. Our stylish, high quality and most importantly comfortable earrings will delight them every day and on special occasions.
Enjoy your shopping in our Online Shop.